Thursday, April 23, 2009

Women Business Owners - Build Your Self-Esteem and Deepen Your Confidence

After reading thousands of hands in the hand analysis (non-predictive palmistry) business, I would say the "Life Lesson" of humanity is self-esteem issues. If you doubt yourself, how are you going to trust something as subtle, fast and laser sharp as your intuition for making business decisions?

Having good self-esteem is vital to harnessin2234g the power of your intuition in business. And here's the catch: If women business owners ask for help from their intuition and don't listen, their intuitive awareness may go into hibernation. If you ask and listen, but don't ACT, then you create stagnation, procrastination and all sorts of challenges.

Here are three quick tips, learned over years of palm reading, for women business owners to build their self-esteem and deepen their confidence in their inner guidance:

Spirituality and Business Tip #1: Delete all non-essential email for one week.

Answer only those emails that are personal or business related. You don't have to unsubscribe from everything or do anything drastic. Just cut out the noise for one week.

Notice your discomfort in deleting your non-essential email. (I receive hundreds of emails per day. Only 50 are business emails that need responses and by responding to those emails, I actually ADD efficiency to my life.) Notice if you feel anxious that you are going to miss something. Notice if you can't do it this week and want to put it off to next week. Who REALLY has the answers to your life? You or a message in an electronic box?

Spirituality and Business Tip #2: Don't do anything - and I do mean anything - that you don't want to do.

This is different from not doing something because it's uncomfortable or because you are scared. There is a fine distinction here. If you don't want to do something, you know it in every cell of your body. BUT you may be tempted to do it anyway in order to: avoid someone's wrath or criticism, be pleasing, get your way, manipulate someone or get revenge. Just to name some of the many methods of self-betrayal that I see in my palmistry practice.

Spirituality and Business Tip #3: Make commitments to your self that you can keep.

As a palmistry expert, I recommend that instead of saying, "I'm going to start working out five days a week, start writing for two hours every day and start organizing all my paperwork every week," why not commit to: "I'm going to move my body twice a week in a way that is pleasurable to me. I will write five minutes on Friday and build upon that. I will hire someone to organize my paperwork." Many women business owners in my palm reading business have learned from this tip. By making commitments you can keep, you build your self-esteem, and hence, your faith in yourself and in your intuition in making business decisions.

Beth Davis, "The Hand Analyst," is a professional hand analyst/palmist and winner of the 2007-2008 Glazer-Kennedy Information Marketer of the Year Award. Get her free special report, "The 5 Massive Mistakes Spiritually-Oriented Women Make in Business and how to avoid them!" at http://www.handanalyst.com

No comments: