Saturday, April 11, 2009

What Does God Care About - Spiritual Thinking

If I ask you to stop what you were doing, get a piece of paper and a pencil and draw a line down the center of the paper and on one side, write down what you think God cares about and on the other side write down things that you think he doesn't care about, would you do it? Make a list for yourself and then ask yourself, if your religious beliefs are on that list somewhere. As long as the side of the list is longer, about the things that God does care about, I guess everything is okay, isn't it.

If God doesn't care about starvation or hunger, I guess I can understand that. It would make more sense because in the real world, the world God created, it's survival of the fittest, right, wouldn't that be a true statement. The smartest people on the planet and the most educated, aggressive, goal oriented and religious believers seem to have the best lives and live in nice homes, don't they. I really never thought much about starvation but I guess God's plan is based around the strong will survive. I'm just thinking out loud here.

I wonder if God cares about people that are poor and uneducated? These are the meek and don't they inherit the kingdom of God, or am I missing something. Do you think poor people and uneducated people are suffering because God wants them to go to heaven only after they have suffered on earth. I can't really understand the concept of suffering on earth to receive rewards later after you're dead. Just doesn't make sense to me.

What do you think God really cares about? How will we ever know if we're right? If you believe in Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism or any other religion that believes in a deity, I guess you can open up a book and gather all the answers. This doesn't make much sense to me either.

Reading these scriptures can often lead to confusion if you're open-minded. Examining these scriptures a little closer can provide you with education. Educating your self on other religions can help you understand more of what God really does care about. I believe God does care about love and compassion, all gods.

If you want to read something funny and get your daily laugh in, you need to read this, it's funny Using Religion Responsibility. It's based on overindulgence.

You are free to copy this article to your site as long as you include the following resource information with an active link to my site:

Greg Vanden Berge is a published author, internet marketing expert, motivational inspiration to millions of people all over the world and is sharing some of his wisdom with experts in the fields of writing,marketing and personal development.

Greg is currently working on a video library filled with great movies on a wide array of topics, like religion, self help and spiritual changes in the world.

House Shut Off Valve Problems

No comments: