Friday, April 17, 2009

The Way, The Truth and The Life - pt.1

I have seen, Flood, and I have seen Drought. I have seen, the Naked and and the Poor, the Wealthy and the Famous. I have seen, Death and Resurrection, Tidal Waves and Volcanoes. I have felt, Heat and Great Despair. I have experienced, Loneness and Disappointment. I have been in, Days of no end. I have noted, the Earth Quaking and the Tears of Grief.

I know of Pain, as a Hundred Needles Piercing my Heart. I have Preached, to the Jews and the Gentiles, and have been, Rejected for Telling the Truth, And because I told you the truth, you believed me not.
I am a man, of all Countries and Nations, but can not find a Home on Earth. I know of, Wars and Rumors of Wars, wars that men know nothing of. I have been, a Light in a Dark World. I know the Past, the Present, and the Future. I have been, Beaten, Cursed and Hung between Heaven and earth. I have been, Buried, Guarded, Preached to the Dead and Returned as Lord and Christ. I have no Boundaries nor Limitations, I Am that I Am. I have come to, Strengthen the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees.
I am, The Way, The Truth and The Life. John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

I am the way. To access God directly, we must first believe in His Son. Many religions keep God in a bottle, or a box, refusing anyone except a select few to access the wonder that is God. These men, are men of little understanding of God and Scripture. John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

Jesus is the way, the way to God and the Way to Salvation. We cannot be held back nor denied access to God by any man nor religion. We have access to God thru Jesus, the Door and the Key, to the Almighty. Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, have you not been with Christ enough to know who He is? Isa 1:11-15; To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.(The Sacrifice of the physical will not render you an opening to my Glory.)

When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts? (What People, Religion or Priest has told you to come to me in this manner.)
Bring no more vain oblations(Any thing offered or presented in worship or sacred service; an offering; a sacrifice.); incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.(I will no longer abide with your religious days, holidays nor meetings. The way of the past is shut, the door is closed and the way is changed. You have made a shambles of your dedication to Me and I will no longer hear you.)

And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood. (The Blood of the Prophets of God. The rejection of the New and obedience to the Old. Being guilty of one part of the Law has made you guilty of all the Law.)

Isa 35:8 And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein. and a way I am is the Way, Jesus is the way of holiness. His name is Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. He is the only way to God, for God has declared it, a solemn vow, His word becoming flesh. Psa 2:7-8 ; I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Begotten, to bring forth, beget; denotes the physical relation of either parent to a child, Gen_3:16; Gen_4:18): Used metaphorically of God's relation to Israel (Deu_32:18) and to the Messianic king (Psa_2:7).

Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
This physical relationship between God and Jesus is a relationship between Father and Son, parent to child, and everlasting covenant between God and Man.

Mat 11:3-6; And said unto him, Art thou he that should come, or do we look for another?
Jesus answered and said unto them, Go and shew John again those things which ye do hear and see:
The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.
And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me. I Am the Way. end pt 1. ars

Joh 14:6 - I am: Joh_10:9; Isa_35:8, Isa_35:9; Mat_11:27; Act_4:12; Rom_5:2; Eph_2:18; Heb_7:25; Heb_9:8, Heb_10:19-22; 1Pe_1:21
the truth: Joh_1:14, Joh_1:17, Joh_8:32, Joh_15:1, Joh_18:37; Rom_15:8, Rom_15:9; 2Co_1:19, 2Co_1:20; Col_2:9, Col_2:17; 1Jo_1:8, 1Jo_5:6, 1Jo_5:20; Rev_1:5, Rev_3:7, Rev_3:14, Rev_19:11
the life: Joh_14:19, Joh_1:4,

Joh_5:21, Joh_5:25-29, Joh_6:33, Joh_6:51, Joh_6:57, Joh_6:68, Joh_8:51, Joh_10:28, Joh_11:25, Joh_11:26, Joh_17:2, Joh_17:3; Act_3:15; Rom_5:21; 1Co_15:45; Col_3:4; 1Jo_1:1, 1Jo_1:2, 1Jo_5:11, 1Jo_5:12; Rev_22:1, Rev_22:17
no: Joh_10:7, Joh_10:9; Act_4:12; Rom_15:16; 1Pe_2:4, 1Pe_3:18; 1Jo_2:23; 2Jo_1:9; Rev_5:8, Rev_5:9; Rev_7:9-17, Rev_13:7, Rev_13:8, Rev_20:15

Temple of Spirit & Truth Ministries A.R.Smith Ministries http://www.ourchurch.com/member/a/arsmithsermons/

No comments: