Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ten Healing Questions

It's possible to bring forth the advanced capacities for healing and life transformation that already exist within. This advanced or higher mind has awesome healing powers, powers of love, wisdom, compassion, peace, light and more. When you reach this level of mind, you have the ability to release old patterns and transform your greatest negativities into enlightened understanding.

There is a great Sanskrit prayer, which says:

Lead us from darkness into light...
From the unreal to the real...
From death to immortality.
Om shanti, shanti, shanti.

The transformation of your consciousness means that you are able to uplift your understanding of existence. It means that there is a shift in the way you see and perceive. Healing, in fact, is the profound connection with the transformational power, the Healing Power itself. Our inner ills are the result of a lack of connection with these advanced qualities of being. When you get back in touch with them, healing takes place on every level.

Activating the Healing Qualities of Mind

You can ask yourself questions to unveil the transformational healing experiences in an life situation:

How can I heal this? Can I experience more love here?

Can I step back from this and see it in a different way, from another perspective?

Can I quiet my mind? Experience more peace?

Can I have more compassion here?

What am I learning from this?

Is there a particular part of myself that needs healing? What does that part of me need?

Is there a particular way I can release this?

Is this about my ego? Can I take any steps beyond this?

Can I experience more light here?

Can I forgive in this situation?

Asking and answering these questions can bring you self-knowledge, personal growth, and healing.

Want to learn more about life transformation, spiritual growth, and healing? You can download my 100 page free ebook, Extraordinary Healing at http://www.thewisemind.com Find out more about Marilyn Gordon at http://www.thewisemind.com and subscribe to our wonderful free monthly newsletter, "The Transformation News."

Marilyn Gordon is a board certified hypnotherapist, teacher, speaker, healer, school director, and author with over thirty years of experience. Her latest book is The Wise Mind: The Brilliant Key to Life Transformation and Healing

Walt Disney

No comments: