Sunday, May 4, 2008

Applying the Secret - Part 10 - The Reality Of The Secret And The Science Of Getting Rich

If you have been following this article series, you have discovered a lot of the important aspects necessary to implement if you really want to change your life for the better. You will have a good understanding of how effective the teachings of the Secret and the Science of Getting Rich can be if successfully put into action. This article discusses the reality of the Secret and Science of Getting Rich. No secrets no lies straight from the hip.

Both the Secret and the SGR programs teach ways in which you can create great wealth in your life. They teach you how to become a millionaire. Well I know many people how have watched the Secret and purchased the SGR program and for most this is simply not the case. Only few have created the huge financial wealth that these programs promised.

I am one of these people. I am not a millionaire and I have not made huge fortunes yet. But here is the thing my life has become RICH is so many other ways, and this is because I discovered the Secret and the SGR program. I would definitely not be where I am today if not for these programs.

The Secret was the first inspiration I got which opened my eyes to a whole new world of opportunities. It motivated me to learn more about the Law of Attraction and the Science of Getting Rich. This was when I came across the SGR Program. As soon as I finished reading their website, I purchased the SGR program for myself, knowing that this was what would teach me how to improve my life.

I studied the SGR program intensely and was surprised by what it taught me. I learnt things that I thought had no consequence on the results I was getting in the past. I learnt how to change my life in a very easy way.

What I want to share with you is what I have learnt and the reality behind these programs.

It taught me that your life is programmed with old limiting beliefs that have been passed to you over the years from so many sources. When you continue with the same beliefs, thoughts and actions of the past, you cannot and will not see any change at all in the results you are getting. Your life will not improve.

So first you need to change the way you think and act. When you change your thoughts and feelings, new images are formed in your mind and your body will take the inspired actions to get the new results you are seeking.

But they key to making this work is gratitude. You have to live in an attitude of gratitude every single day. You have to be grateful for the things you already have and the things that you want. Throughout the day, remind yourself of what you are grateful for.

  • I am so happy and grateful for my family
  • I am so happy and grateful for the loving relationship with my partner
  • I am so happy and grateful to be healthy
  • I am so happy and grateful for my job
  • I am so happy and grateful for all the new opportunities coming to me
  • I am so happy and grateful for my successful business
  • I am so happy and grateful for the million dollars in my bank account!
You see, the Universe provides of that for which you are grateful for.

So this is how I changed my life. I put all of that into practice and I continue to live this way today. So now my life is RICH beyond my wildest dreams.

I dont have bad days anymore. I have learnt to zig whilst others zag in order to keep my spirits high when those around me are down.

I have learnt to love and be grateful for the money I do have (even if it is not much). The Universe provides of that for which you are grateful for.

I have learnt to appreciate the wealth around me. I used to get annoyed and frustrated with all the apartment blocks being built around my house but now I see the wealth the owners of those buildings must have. They must be wealthy to be able to build 10 story apartment blocks. Appreciation is another form of gratitude and the Universe provides of that for which you are grateful for.

I have learnt the Power of Giving. The feelings you get when you give to someone who truly needs it and how you can amplify those feelings by giving it without expecting anything in return. By doing this, the Universe will provide you with bigger and better things because you are a generous person. Generosity will come back to you.

I have learnt that life does have its ups and downs. We have to accept this, and know that when things are bad, they will get better again soon. This is the Law of Relativity what goes up must come down. It is just a matter of staying strong and positive and you will get through it its just a matter of time.

I have learnt to focus on what you do want, not what you dont want. Instead of saying I dont want to be in debt say I want financial freedom. The Law of Attraction knows no negatives or positives. If you put out debt you will get more debt if you put out financial freedom you will get financial freedom. This is the Law of Attraction and it is always working whether you know it or not.

You have to remain open to receiving and ready to take the actions required. It wont happen on its own you have to take the actions and work for it. Consider this your tough-love call. So you may not make millions with the Secret or SGR program right away, but your life, like mine, can become rich is so many ways and beyond your wildest dreams. You just have to want it badly enough to take the inspired actions required to get you there. Dont think about the money so much think about the quality of your life.

My name is Lina Atkinson. I am a Manager of Retail and Distribution in Maldives and the mother of 2 wonderful children. For many years I have been struggling to improve my life and then realized that I had attracted The Secret into my life. I have now watched the Secret DVD too many times to count and I am an SGR Affiliate who has completed studying the home seminar on the Science of Getting Rich. I have also studied great teachers such as Bob Proctor, James Ray, Dr. Joe Vitale, Dr. Michael Beckwith, Hale Dwoskin, John Assaraf, Bob Doyle and Jack Canfield. Be sure to visit my blog Apply The Secret for regular posts on these subjects and sign up for the The 7 FREE LESSONS to get you started today.

Copyright 2007 Lina Atkinson. All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Reprint Rights: You may reprint this article as long as you leave all of the links active, do not edit the article in any way, give author name credit and follow all of the EzineArticles terms

George Washington Carver

No comments: