Self esteem basically deals with how you think of your own self. You would be surprised at the changes a different attitude to your self can bring, to the situations that you will face in your life. A person with a healthy self esteem is very hard to break. Such people do not take anything including failures as a negative aspect of life. Failure could well be looked upo5B3n as an opportunity to improve your performance you know. For a person with such a positive attitude, their whole life becomes a process of self improvement and growth in self esteem, and rightly so as well.
Humans are the most impressionable at younger ages in their childhood, so this is a great time for the parents to invoke feelings of self happiness and self esteem in their young ones. However, if you have had an unhappy childhood, it does not mean that you have to live unhappy through the rest of your life. It is never too late to help your self esteem even if you are now an adult, in fact it should be a process that remains present throughout life.
You could well join a few therapy classes, attend seminars on self esteem and go through books and articles on the subject written by well known experts on self esteem. However, if you want to remember a few points to always keep in mind, about self esteem, remembering quotations sounds like a good idea. Quotes do tend to stick around longer at the back of the mind than articles and lectures, simply because of their directness and their deep meaning. Read on to learn some popular quotes by a few of the most successful people that this world has ever seen.
- "Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on." - Maxwell Maltz
- "The average estimate themselves by what they do, the above average by what they are." - Johann Friedrich Von Schiller5B5
- "The foundation of lasting self-confidence and self esteem is excellence, mastery of your work." - Brian Tracy
- "The man who trims himself to suit everybody will soon whittle himself away." - Charles Schwab
- "The will to do springs from the knowledge that we can do." - James Allen
- "To establish true self-esteem we must concentrate on our successes and forget about the failures and the negatives in our lives." - Denis Waitley
- "Nothing profits more than self-esteem, grounded on what is just and right." - John Milton
- "Outstanding leaders go out of their way to boost the self-esteem of their personnel. If people believe in themselves, it's amazing what they can accomplish." - Sam Walton
- "Respect yourself if you would have others respect you." - Baltasar Gracian
- "Self-pity gets you nowhere. One must have the adventurous daring to accept oneself as a bundle of possibilities and undertake the most interesting game in the world making the most of one's best." - Harry Emerson Fosdick
- "Sooner or later, those who win are those who think they can." - Richard Bach
- "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein
Abhishek is a self-proclaimed Personality Development Guru and has written several books on this topic! Visit his 43Dwebsite http://www.Positive-You.com and Download his FREE Personality Development Report and discover some amazing self-improvement tips for FREE. Become the best you can become and reclaim your life! But hurry, only limited Free copies available! http://www.Positive-You.com